Instilling the confidence to succeed
Understanding how and why reporters do what they do, and how you can work with them to achieve results for your organization requires mastering a proven set of strategies and techniques.
Worden Public Relations has mastered these skills and will instill in you the confidence to succeed in any interview situation, whether it’s with print, TV, radio or online journalists.
Few are born with the skills to succeed in media interviews. But with coaching and support, many can succeed when communicating with reporters and editors.
- CEOs and CFOs;
- Scientists and engineers;
- Doctors and nurses;
- Plant managers; and
- Health and safety professionals.
- Select the right opportunities to be interviewed;
- Develop and deliver key messages that are meaningful and memorable;
- Present complicated information so that it is easily understood;
- Influence the direction of an interview;
- Use body language to add emphasis and impact;
- Anticipate reporters’ questions; and
- Minimize the chances of being misquoted.
Worden Public Relations
Whether it’s a crucial media interview, a looming crisis or a speech on a sensitive issue, Worden Public Relations offers the counsel and hands-on support that enables organizations to achieve their business objectives and enhance their reputations.Read More
Building trust when key audiences raise doubts.Read More
Plant Closing: Transparency key to uneventful outcome
Product Defect: Quick action protects company reputation
Worden PR is only a telephone call or email awayLet's Talk